Input. Ideation. Strategy. Teamwork. Execution.
"Alicia is always bringing the best energy to the PetSmart team and all the work she does! Not only is she constantly bringing good vibes and hilarious stories to the team, but her design and concepting skills are constantly impressive to the team and client. "
Portfolio Manager, The Lacek Group
I approach each job – whether a complete re-brand, a photoshoot or a digital strategy – the same way.
1. Input - ask lots of questions, do the research, gather creative inspiration
2. Ideation - brainstorm, doodle, ask more questions
3. Strategy - make the plan, the timeline, the steps for execution
4. Teamwork - gather the correct people, discuss the details, trust, regroup, problem solve
5. Execution - dive in, do my part, provide support, deliver
"Alicia's ability to quickly discern projects needs and translate them into actionable steps is among the best I've seen. She approaches her projects with intellect, humor and expertise. She's fun to work with and delivers projects on time and within budget. I'd work with Alicia again in a heartbeat!"
40 Under 40 | Chief Communications Officer
I knew at a very young age that I wanted to become an artist someday. My dream was to work in a tall building and have my own cubical. (No joke) So to achieve both goals I focused (starting at age 14) on becoming a graphic designer.
Now I have a breadth of experiences from client-side to agency-side, fine arts to performance, and I can use this unique perspective to craft targeted and ownable design solutions for companies large and small.